I've been nominated for a Liebster Award by NINΔ † ELLΔ, who is a fabulous fashion and beauty blogger. Please check her out!
Blogging has turned out to be such an incredibly rewarding activity. My life has become richer because every day on my dashboard I am able to see the world through so many unique and beautiful points of view. I also love knowing that people all over the world are reading my blog and are interested in what I have to say. Seeing comments from my readers still inspires a childlike glee. It is like getting a little gift! That's why I'm so honored that NINΔ † ELLΔ chose me for this award. Its like getting a even bigger gift!!! I am very thankful for the exposure it offers, both as a chance to earn new readers, and an opportunity to check out the other bloggers she nominated. I also love the fact that I get to spread the love and showcase some of my favorite bloggers!
The rules for the award are very simple: You need to answer the 11 questions from the person that nominated you (make sure you link back to them in your post!), then nominate 11 of your favorite bloggers who have less than 200 followers and ask them 11 new questions.
1. Why did you start your blog ?
I started my blog first as a way to share the things I loved. You can read about the birth of my blog here.
2. What's your goal (with your blog) ?
To share my viewpoint with people that could benefit from it. Whether it be offering my readers enjoyment, ideas, or connecting them with information that is useful. The beauty of the internet is that we can all contribute something. I want to do my part.
3. Which super power do you want?
I want the ability to speak every language.
4. How many languages do you speak?
English (native) Spanish (conversational) and I'm just starting with Korean
5. What's your resolutions for 2013?
I have many. I view new years as a perfect time to reflect on my goals, so my new years resolutions are really important, not just empty promises. I'll be writing a post about this soon, so stay tuned!
6. Do you have any pets?
7. Who's your favorite designer ?
My opinion changes from moment to moment, but I love the classic yet feminine style of Chanel. To me Chanel embodies timeless style.
8. If you had to change something about yourself what would it be?
Quite frankly, even if it's vain, I'd like like to be drop-dead gorgeous!
9. What's your favorite food?
I love to try new foods, I'm always up for experimenting.
10. What's your favorite color?
11. What's your favorite movie? and why?
I love romantic tear-jerkers like "Titanic" or "The Notebook." There is also a really beautiful and tragic Bollywood movie called "Devdas" That I adore. The story, clothes, scenery, and music are hauntingly beautiful.
A beautiful song from Devdas
1. What is your favorite part of blogging?
2. What are your favorite types of blogs to read?
3. What do you enjoy most in a blog, good content or beautiful pictures?
4. What is your favorite current fashion trend?
5. Is there any trend you wouldn't be caught dead in?
6. What is the one beauty product you would recommend above all others?
7. How would you describe your style?
8. What is your favorite place? Why?
9. What is the place you would like to visit most? Why?
10. What is your most prized possession?
11. What is your favorite song?
If you are a new reader and like what you see, please follow me. I always follow back!