Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo and Conditioner Review







Just a quick review of Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo and Conditioner


What the Fructis Web Site Says:

Save Up To 1500 Strands Per Month
    Notice strands in your bathroom sink or brush? Improve hair's resistance to everyday hair-fall due to breakage.

    The formula with energizing caffeine, fortifying biotin and fruit vitamins, strengthens hair from root to ends, reducing falling, breaking strands.

    How to use: Lather hair thoroughly & then massage into scalp for one minute. Rinse. Use the Garnier Fructis Fall Fight 3-Step regimen of Shampoo, Conditioner, and Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray.

What I Say:

I got a sample of this Shampoo and Conditioner for free in the mail. My sister is a hairstylist, and ever since she started in beauty school she became really adamant about me using high-quality hair products. Now that I regularly use professional products, I TOTALLY agree with her, and I see such a change in my hair.  When I mentioned that I got a free sample of this product she said Fructis products are terrible and cause build-up, so after the way she talked to me I had pretty low expectations for this shampoo and conditioner. But... 

I really liked this product!

Reasons why I liked it:
  • It smelled great
  • Thick creamy formula
  • Great lather
  • Made my hair feel clean and shiny
  • Some shampoos make my fine thin hair very puffy, fly-away and weird-textured, this shampoo gave my hair a full, silky, and calm feel
Overall, it seemed to be a very good shampoo/conditioner, I would rate it better than some salon formulas I have tried.  To be fair, I did only try it for one day, so I can't speak on the build-up comment my sister made, nor can I say anything about the anti-breakage claims the product makes. That being said, I think this shampoo/conditioner is worth a try if you are looking for an economical brand.    



6 comments:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for the Laine Blogger Award! Check it out :)

    http://jesssellen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Really honored you thought of me!

      Delete
  2. I used to like Fructis ! It was chip and good quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was surprised how nice it worked, especially when I saw the price in the drugstore yesterday! I think its a good deal for the quality.

      Delete
  3. great blog!
    what about following each other?
    I follow you♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is so pretty..loved your Paris pics. Following you now too!

      Delete