Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bargain Brag- Ross

Check out this awesome deal I got at Ross

Ross Dress for Less is probably my favorite place to shop these days.  There are two locations nearby my house and they are even open a little later than most of the stores in the area, which is convenient.  Ross is a discount store that carries name brand and department store merchandise for considerably less than department store prices.  Ross is similar to Marshall's and T.J. Maxx, and they tend to carry some of the same merchandise as those stores, but their prices are always slightly lower.  Marshall's and T.J. Maxx have a bigger selection, however.  Each Ross location has different merchandise, and some are better than others.  When I lived in Florida, the local Ross was a garbage dump, I never found anything there.  It seemed more like a thrift store than a Ross.  But the stores I shop here in Philly are very good and I always see at least a few standout items every visit (which is very often!). While you can get just about anything at Ross, my favorite thing to buy there is footwear. The selection is limited, so you can't shop with something specific in mind, but if you are open-minded, the shoes they carry are often good brand names and will cost you less than shoes from Forever 21!

Last night I snagged these really cute boots.   




They are called Fiesta, by Pink and Pepper.  I checked out the Pink and Pepper website and these shoes are currently selling for $69.00.






As you can see, the original Ross price was $24.99 and they were on sale for $16.99.  What a steal!!!




I love the spikes on the strap! They are really now, but also not over-the-top, making them very wearable and versatile. 


These boots definitely embody the idea I was going for in my "Good Girl Gone Bad" post.

21 comments:

  1. Die Schuhen sind super! Ich mag diese Nieten, cool.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! i really love this boots! You are so lucky! I want to have biker boots too:)just imagine combination of them with chiffon pleated long skirt, amazing combination masculine and feminine! :) Looking forward to see your new posts!!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the awesome idea :-) I'll look forward to your posts too-I really like your fashion posts!

      Delete
  3. Cool boots! Seen similar ones in Vivi and they're really a must-have this season. Such a bargain, too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Exactly...and I have your blog to thank for introducing me to Vivi :-)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for following me! Now I'm following you! :)

    stylebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is an absolute steal! The pointy stud details are amazing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow sweety! I'm following back:)

    Congrats on great purchase, sales are such a great thing!

    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, nothing better than getting a good deal on something nice :-) Thanks for the follow, hun!

      Delete
  7. oh my..that's so cheappppp >.<

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah-I love bargains! Thanks for the comment, nice blog, I'm following you now.

      Delete
  8. lovely blog!! of course I would love to follow each other!

    Im following u!!!

    kisses

    http://pequedivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, darling! Look forward to reading more from you!

      Delete
  9. Hi there, oh these boots are PERFECT! On trend, but really practical too :)
    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Maddie, nice page..I'm following you now.

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you so much, I'm very happy to follow you too :)

      Delete
  10. i looove vintage bad, i don't buy bag because my grand mama have one million bags X)

    ReplyDelete