Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bargain Brag-Franklin Mills Mall

I stopped at Franklin Mills Mall yesterday searching for some Christmas gifts and found two really great deals I couldn't pass up.

In Marshall's, I found this adorable yet basic royal blue skater dress with splits in the shoulders.


There were a few more left in this style in sizes small and medium in a lighter shade of blue, teal, and coral. The dress has belt loops for a skinny belt. 

The color I bought is a deep true royal blue, it looks a little lighter in my picture, due to the flash.  The fabric is soft, thick, and stretchy.



I got this on clearance for only $5.00!!!




Some ideas for how to style this dress using items from my wardrobe.


blue dress ideas

blue dress ideas by artaslife featuring yves saint laurent



At Rue 21, I got this belt... FOR ONLY $1!

I have a soft spot for woven ethnic print items because they remind me of the time I spent in Guatemala.



I thought it would go with this denim boho dress that I have, for a casual breezy summer look.

(lol-Don't mind my ice cream cone!)

Ideas on how to incorporate the belt with items I already own.


summer boho

8 comments:

  1. Wow, it is very cheap~~~
    I love it~~~

    Do you want to plus Blogroll in your Blog? We can add each other. :)

    Viola
    http://wunderbarkleider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Viola..actually that's a really cool idea! I love the thought of connecting people who like my blog to bloggers who I enjoy myself. I need some time to figure out who are my favorites, but when I add a blogroll, I promise you I'll let you know..and you will be on there-of course. Really, thanks for the idea! And also for telling me about "She" :-)

      Delete
  2. You are one clever shopper! That's a great dress for $5 :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I think this was a particularly great deal!

      Delete
  3. Thank you that follow my blog!!! I follow you back!
    Beautiful outfit, perfect in every way! You look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post!

    Like your blog. We can follow each other of you want.

    Many kisses,

    Nicole,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute dress and amazing price. Marshalls is a great place to find bargains. Old Navy is one of my favorite bargain stores because their clearance is ahh-mazing and dirt cheap! :)

    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you just reminded me..I used to get the BEST deals at Old Navy in San Francisco!!! Like super good stuff! Here in Philly, I don't find the same steals like I did out there. sighhhh :-)

      Delete