Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bargain Brag-Cherry Red Doc Martens

While in Ross last week, I spied a really cool pair of cherry red army boots from afar.  They looked like high-quality shoes.  I was trying to tell myself I don't need a pair of red army boots as I picked them up and discovered they were genuine Doc Martens... 


AND THEY WERE ONLY $19.99

I have never owned a pair of Doc's before, but I knew they are never that cheap.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  They had two other styles in my size, all priced the same, so I knew it was no mistake.  Suddenly I realized I NEEDED a pair of red army boots! (haha) They just looked so cool, I had to have them.  And when I tried them on...SOLD!  If you never tried on a pair of Doc Martens before, they have to be the most comfortable shoes ever!  I can't believe my good luck.









Here are some cool Red Doc Martens looks.










  

18 comments:

  1. So jelous... also such a bargain!
    I'm your newest follower, would love if you stopped by my blog?

    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following..your blog is awesome! I'm a follower now too. I look forward to seeing more posts from you in the future :-)

      Delete
  2. wow 19.95!! thats such a good bargain! of course you NEED a pair of cherry red doc martins when theyre that cheap! great find :D

    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) hehe..Thats exactly what I thoguht! Love your blog btw.

      Delete
  3. great boots, i love it :)

    kisses from your new follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, honey! Keep in touch..I'll be keeping my eye out for new blog posts from you :-)

      Delete
  4. I have nominated you for the Leibster Award :)

    Great blog lovely !!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling!!! I should be posting it soon.

      Delete
  5. These are some awesome boots! I love all the styles they can go with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex, for stopping by and commenting :-)

      Delete
  6. These docs are so cool! Mine are a winter necessity! I love your blog so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, head to my blog to receive your questions! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, hun!!! I am honored :-) I'll get it posted ASAP.

      Delete
  7. That is an insane good deal! I have never seen docs at any Ross near me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, Elaine! And I'm a serious Ross shopper! I think these are my best Ross deal of all time :-)

      Delete
  8. Amazing Find! I love Ross for little treasures like that (though i find it's very hit or miss).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ross is one of my favorites, but I totally agree, you only find something great every now and then.

      Delete
  9. I just bought a pair of these myself so I loved this post!

    - Erin ☂
    http://erinoxnam.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Thanks for stopping by :-) And don't you love your docs? They are some great shoes.

      Delete