Sunday, December 16, 2012

Crazy Weird Artistic Lovely- Bjork

This post is sort of random....

I think most people have probably at least heard of Bjork. Some admire her as an artist and musical genius, others aren't fans. Regardless of whether you love or hate her, pretty much everyone agrees that Bjork is weird!  Most often, I think people, especially the fashion crowd, associate the name Bjork with the infamous swan dress.  

I never gave much thought to Bjork until I came across this absolutely beautiful song by her while browsing some youtube videos.  



This song is really old, but I've been listening to it on repeat the past few days and it has made me interested in Bjork's music.  She has such an original and haunting sound... I've since become totally obsessed with this song as well:

Like all Bjork music, the video is really artistic, especially considering that it was made in the 90's!

Even though this post doesn't fit the general scheme of my blog, just wanted to share these beautiful songs.  Hope you enjoy!

15 comments:

  1. wow, just listened to her song, you really got me turned on to her...cant get enough! :)
    great post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for reading..and listening :-)

      Delete
  2. This dress makes me laugh hehe! It always reminds me of the film White Chicks too!

    http://openmywardrobedoors.blogspot.co.uk/

    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol..I know!!! The swan dress was pretty much all I knew about Bjork before I heard her song :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah she's so weird, yet really talented :-) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. She is very special, it's different and I like that a lot.

    I stay here on my blog with your permission, I would follow you please. I would hope. That tenagas a good week.
    regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por seguirme. Tienes un blog muy interesante-ya te extoy siguiendo tambien :-)

      Delete
  5. Lovely blog, very very cool :) !!!! check out my blog:http://thatsloverobyblog.blogspot.it/ and my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thatsloveblog?ref=hl
    I follow you, you follow me too???? xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me, I'm following you back too!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the compliment..I'm your follower too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you, love her music, she's an artist!
    xoxo
    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's kind of weird... But interesting! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I see the swan dress, it reminds me of the movie White Chicks. I'm not really familiar with Bjork and her music though.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete