Sunday, December 23, 2012

Review- Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin


Just a quick review...

I requested a free sample of this product from the Garnier Website.  (Garnier seems to give out samples of their products pretty often, so check them out if you are interested.)

This is what Garnier's Website says about the Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin:

Locks-in moisture for 24 hours. Blocks-out dryness. Oil-free.

Is it right for me?
Over time, an active lifestyle and environmental factors can damage skin’s natural protective barrier, causing it to lose moisture faster than ever. Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream is right for you if you want long-lasting hydration.

How do I use it?
Gently apply Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream every morning and night to face. This lightweight, oil-free formula instantly penetrates.


What I say:

I really liked this moisturizer! 

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I did not use much in the way of moisturizers until just recently.  I have never tried a gel moisturizer so I was very interested to see how it would be.

My skin is normal, not too oily, not too dry.  When it comes to skincare, I'm like Goldilocks: products meant to control oil make my skin dry, heavy creams make it greasy.  This moisturizer was just right.  I loved the light, non-greasy feel.  After I applied it, my skin still felt clean, yet perfectly moisturized.  It has a fragrance, but I did not find it unappealing or heavy.  I would definitely recommend this product.  Although I tend to buy higher-end when it comes to skincare, I would certainly consider buying this.
  

10 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great product!

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it! I will consider getting this when my favorite moisturizer is gone. Thanks for reading and commenting :-)

      Delete
  2. thanks for this review! very useful!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Merry Christmas!
    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margarita. Thanks for checking me out. You have a nice blog too. I'm following you now!

      Delete
  3. Oh this product sounds lovely and soothing for poor winter skin, I should give it a try :) Your 'look book' idea is a clever way to work out your style preferences! Happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie, for always reading and commenting :-) I did especially like this product, and most Garnier stuff is pretty inexpensive, too, so its worth a try!
      Merry Christmas and wish you the best in 2013 :-)

      Delete
  4. Great posts:)I'm following you now!
    Happy Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want this now , I need a new moisturizer! followed, check out my blog if you can, Ella x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, I'm not sure how to find your blog... can you send me a link?

      Delete