Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bargain Brag-Macy's/Vivi Preview

Yesterday I was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping at Macy's.  Macy's occasionally has good sales, but I do not shop there too often, because for the most part, I am able to find the same or similar merchandise for less at stores like Ross and Marshall's.

But since I was there, I did a little shopping in the junior's department.  

I found this soft open-knit mint green sweater. 


 The tag said $4.99, which was 85% off the original price! 

I was excited about my score, because it is rare to find a nice item like this for so little, especially at Macy's.  

When I got to the register, the sweater actually scanned as $1.99! 

Which is simply amazing...This item is in perfect condition, not so much as a pull.  I'm thinking that either someone returned this, or else it spent some time lost in the back room and was put out on the floor after being marked down, because there is no reason for this sweater to be that cheap! Either way, its mine now. 



Also, earlier this week, I went to dinner in Chinatown for my birthday, and we stopped in a few stores while we were there.

I went in Sanrio and my sister bought me this cute Hello Kitty key cap.


Even the plastic bags are cute in Sanrio


I got Chinese Vivi too.  I recently discovered this magazine, and although I have seen quite a few issues online, this is the first I have ever owned.  Unfortunately, the most recent issue they had was November.  


Vivi is packed with adorable clothes.  If you like Asian fashion you must check out this magazine!  I will try to scan some pages after the holidays.  Here is a little sneak preview of this issue.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading, darling! Hope you had a nice holiday, if you celebrate. Best of luck in 2013 :-)

    ReplyDelete