Saturday, December 15, 2012

50 Followers!


I am so excited! I've reached 50 followers!!! 

I remember my first few days of blogging..I felt like a crazy person talking to myself! When I finished a post I could practically hear the crickets chirping. I am sure all you bloggers out there can relate to how great it felt to see those first few followers and comments pop up. 

I can hardly believe that in a little over a month I've connected with 50 random and awesome fashion and beauty-oriented individuals from every corner of the world!  Thank you guys for joining me. I am happy to have you all.  And for those of you who also blog, thanks for sharing your ideas with me through your posts as well as your comments on my page.  Your presence is much appreciated.


If you are a new reader just browsing...please check me out. If you like what you see, follow me.
I always follow back.


8 comments:

  1. Hi. Thanks,hun. I checked you out and your blog is really gorgeous! So I am following you now :-) I'm from the US-from Philadelphia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!(*^▽^)οΎ‰
    Sure soon you will have more followers!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congratulations for the 50 followers, now you have 1 more - me :)
    I liked your previous entry on polyvore and I follow you by
    GFC, follow back?
    I wish a very happy day

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,thanx for following me,I follow you back!Good luck with your blog!Kisses!:)

    http://fashionista89109.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete