Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sample Stash


My Latest Stash of Samples

Just some of the freebies I received lately....

  









A Scotch Brite cleaning wipe, a four pack of Airborne (which is supposed to help prevent colds), and Cepacol cough drops.  I like the free cold stuff, because who likes spending money to treat a cold?



















Folger's Vanilla Biscotti Coffee, and two Quest Protein Bars. I'm excited to try the coffee, sounds yummy!



















Tricalm Anti-Itch Cream, Jergens Lotion, and Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner.  I was really surprised  by the travel-size Pantene because I expected a packet.  It is another sample from P&G...they give really nice ones.



















4-step skin care routine samples from Dr. Ci:Labo. This sample is pretty cool! I had never heard of this brand, but turns out it is sold mostly in Japan and judging from the prices online it is a fairly high-end brand.  

My sampling habit is really fun... I never know what free little treat will turn up in my mailbox!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing i realyl like Jergens!! its one of my fav creams :) thanks for yr visit sweetie, and following u back on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete