Thursday, December 20, 2012

Outfit of the Day

Today is my birthday, and I'm headed downtown with my BFF, sister, and her boyfriend. We're going out for dinner and then we'll check out a show at a comedy club. 

comedy club



I've had this furry vest for awhile, but rarely find an occasion to wear it. I thought this look was appropriate for today, since its casual with a touch of glam. I like it better with the leopard pumps, but I decided to go for my over the knee boots since I'm meeting up with my friend early and we'll probably be doing some walking out in the cold.

2 comments:

  1. little bit too late but a happy birthday! Great post xoxo
    now following you!
    http://idontjustexistilive.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the b-day wish, and for following me, too! :-)

      Delete