Saturday, February 8, 2014

Recent Freebies

I noticed it has been quite awhile since I did a legit freebie post, so I rounded up some recent freebies for you guys... I've gotten lots more free samples than I show here because these days I tend to use them up as I get them, instead of letting them pile up.

So, here are some new freebies...


I won this Physician's Formula liquid liner set in a Facebook giveaway.  It is really pretty and sparkly.  I'm quite curious to try it out!


This was kind of an odd but useful win...I got this iron cleaner from another giveaway. 


These are just a few of the free magazine subscriptions that I receive! 


A couple of Maybelline Fit Me blushes that I got for free with coupons at Target. 


I got this Colgate 360 toothbrush for free at CVS using coupons.


Free eyeshadow at Dollar Tree with coupons.


Free mascara at Dollar Tree with coupons.


Rimmel Glam Eyes Palette free at Dollar Tree with coupon.  



And finally, some free samples that I got in the mail.  I got tons of coffee just recently, and some tea.  Which is great because I can never have enough coffee or tea!

So, what freebies have you scored lately?

Want to get some freebies like this too? Check out my previous posts on giveaways, coupons, and free samples.








   

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on using things! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..at first I used to keep them, but they pile up quickly, don't they? :-)

      Delete
  2. Lots of nice freebies.

    And I actually really like that mascara. It was my holy grail for a year or two :

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh good to know! I haven't tried it yet, but now I'm excited. You always have some good beauty insight to offer in your comments, so thanks so much for reading and commenting :-)

      Delete