Friday, July 12, 2013

What's in my Shower?

(photo from tumblr)

I like these posts so much that I decided to do one of my own.  There is something very interesting about seeing other people's stuff.  So, here's a little peek at the products I currently use on a daily basis: 


 Missha Creamy Latte Green Tea Facial Cleansing Foam, and Nivea Touch of Cashmere Body Wash (I got a good deal on this body wash with coupons..look for a post on couponing in the future!) 


All my scrubby stuff: Exfoliating cloth, bath poof, and facial brush (It isn't a Clairsonic, but it gets the job done.) 


Skintimate Shave Gel and Schick Quattro Razor 


Lubriderm Lotion, and Mitchum Clinical Performance Deodorant (I got this deodorant on sale and I don't like it much. Won't buy it again.)


Redken Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner 

So, what is your current favorite bath product or product line? If you have also done a post like this, feel free post the link.



1 comment: