Sunday, May 22, 2016

New Freebies

I've been very busy lately, so for awhile, I really slowed down on my couponing and freebie habits. 

Now that my life has calmed down a bit, I started requesting samples and couponing once again.

Here are a couple of my latest freebies.



Wet N Wild has been offering 50¢ off coupons.

Since my grocery store offers to double coupons that are under $1, that means that the 50¢ off coupon is actually worth $1, allowing me to choose any $1 Wet N Wild product that I like for free.

I got this summery coral and bright baby blue polish for absolutely nothing with coupons!


This deluxe sample set of three Aveeno face creams arrived in my mailbox this week. I was really impressed by this sample. 

With the amount of lotion I use, there are at least two to three applications in each container. It's nice to be able to see how your skin reacts to a few days of use. I'm excited to try them.

Look for reviews on these in the future.


So, have you gotten any good freebies or deals lately?

Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment