Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Bargain Brag: 99¢ Clothing Online! 5.99fashion.com Raised Their Prices, But Check Out This Amazing Clearance Haul!


5.99fashion.com has been one of my online shopping obsessions for the past five years. 

What made them so much fun to shop was the fact that everything on the site was $5.99 or less. Prices like that are a rare find online, let alone an entire store at that price point.

So, I was disappointed when 599fashion.com recently raised their prices. Most of their merchandise is now $8.99. 

At $5.99, their clothing was reasonable. The quality was generally pretty decent for the price. The styles weren't exactly cutting-edge fashion, but I liked that they had cute things that were somewhat different than what you would find at the mall. (You can check out a past review and haul from 5.99fashion.com here.) 

Sadly, because of the price increase, I don't plan to shop the site anymore. For $8.99, you can easily find very trendy items at stores like Forever21 and H&M.  

While I was reading customer comments about the price increase on their Facebook page, I happened to see a response from the company that mentioned a clearance sale. When I went to the website, I found over 100 clothing items on sale for 99¢! No, that is not a typo-99¢ clothing online!!!

So, here is my spectacular final haul from 5.99fashion.com...

13 tops for $19! That averages $1.46 each (including shipping)

Lace Top $1.99

Most of 5.99fashion.com's merchandise is from brands you've never heard of. This top has a cut out tag, so it is some sort of closeout item. Both my sister and I think the tag looks like it is from H&M.

Printed Tank 99¢
I think this little tank will be cute in the summer with a black maxi skirt.  


Knit Top  99¢
This open knit top has gold threading and a few subtle sequins. 

Floral Print Crop Top  99¢
This top is very cropped, but I think it will look nice with a black midi pencil skirt and some heels.


Sheer Top with Caged Back Detail 99¢
This top is simple and pretty from the front and I love the strappy back!



Back View

Fringe Tee 99¢

I saw some fringed tees similar to this one selling for $9.99 on American Eagle last weekend! 

Tie Dye Sleeveless Blouse $1.99
I like the early 90s feel of this top. The open scalloped back is cute. I've also recently seen some tie-dye runway looks in fashion magazines.

Cute Open Back

Sequin Shoulder Top 99¢ 

I thought this top was cotton with sequin shoulder insets. It is actually a knit and the stripes have some silver shine in them. That's a little more bling than I expected, but still cute.  


Side Tie Top 99¢

This little top with a lace back and side ties is a pretty basic for the summer.


Lace Back


Cream Lace Hi Low Top 99¢
This lace top is so pretty on! Simple and beautiful. 

Scalloped Back Tank 99¢
This is a nice tank for the summer. The open back is sexy.



Scalloped Back

Printed Tank 99¢

This little ethnic print tank will look nice with a long black maxi skirt, or some flared jeans and platforms.



Top with Open Knit Detail on the Shoulders 99¢

I Thought this top looked like it might be cheaply made on the model, but for the price I took a chance. In person, it is so nice! It has a really flattering shape. The simple style means you can wear it with almost anything.
  
I'll definitely miss 5.99fashion.com, but what a way to say goodbye!

So, What is the best deal you have ever found online? What store is your online fashion addiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment