Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New In: Chanel-Inspired


I am a huge fan of Chanel and I can't wait for the day that I can afford a classic 2.55 bag.  For now, though, that's just a dream.  Unfortunately, the only Chanel items in my current budget are cosmetics!  Still, a girl can dream...

That's why I am always delighted to find Chanel-inspired pieces within my price range.  Here are my two latest finds: 

I found this awesome white with black logo hoody at Forever 21 for only $19.80.

 It reads: 
"Label Junkie
Rich 
Famous
Paris" 
with iconic double CC's in rhinestones in the middle


This top is a hot item, it seems.  There were 3 on display while I was shopping and all of them were sold by the time I left the store! 



I love it and can't wait to wear it!
  

I also found this small quilted flap bag on Ebay for only $19.99 with free shipping from China.  The quality of this bag is decent for the price and I love the size and style.  




The gold chain strap is long enough to wear cross body.  





So, have you bought any designer-inspired pieces lately?  What designers would you love to own?

No comments:

Post a Comment