Monday, January 28, 2013

Travel Pics- Funny English T-Shirts in Korea

T-shirts with English graphics are quite popular in South Korea.  While they may look pretty cool, they often say strange, random, or hilarious things.  One day, my boyfriend sneakily snapped a few pics as we strolled through the discount shopping malls at Dongdaemun.  This is just the tip of the iceberg...over the couple of months I was in Seoul I saw countless examples like these.  Hope you enjoy and get a little laugh!












12 comments:

  1. I am sitting here laughing like crazy over this post, thanks for sharing lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe..glad you enjoyed it! Reading weird English tees was something of a hobby of mine in Korea :-)

      Delete
  2. That's really funny ! I like the last one !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe...I agree-It's so random!!! :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. :-) Thanks for reading and commenting, honey!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Glad you liked them! I wish I had gotten more pics :-) Thanks for following me, sweetie!

      Delete
  5. I love seeing someone be fashionable and sustainable at the same time. It is very inspiring to see that you don't need to buy all of the new trends to have style. You just need creativity:)

    dirty t shirts sayings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.
    t shirts online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those cool designs.. Those are really funny.
    graphic tees

    ReplyDelete